Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So when I got to the gym yesterday, I had every intent to run for at least 80 minutes. When I got on the treadmill, I began running and it took a while to get into it. I had some stomach issues, and I felt like I had to pee so it was an uncomfortable 20 minutes. I then got off the treadmill, and went into the locker room. I then attempted to run for another 20 minutes, but my stomach was still upset, so I ended the running and hopped on the spinning bike. I was originally going to bike for only about 20 minutes, but I ended up getting in a rhythm (of about 100rpm) and didn't get off the bike until 50 minutes later.

Therefore, Tuesday's workout consisted of 40 minutes of running (about 3.5 miles), and 50 minutes on the bike.

Now I'm off to the pool to get some laps in because tomorrow is a rest/travel day. I'm going to see my twin in New York! YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment