Sunday, July 19, 2009

Since my last post, I've done the following:

July 15: Bike ride to tennis courts, played tennis, bike ride home (~5 miles). 2 games of volleyball (pickup)
July 16: 2 games of volleyball
July 17: Swam 1100meters
July 18: Co-ed quads volleyball tournament
July 19: ~18 mile bike ride to Xenia, OH

I think I've fallen in love with swimming! Once I get into it (after about 500m or so), then I don't want to stop! The past few times, I've tried to focus on my breathing. Since I've learned that breathing on one side isn't very efficient, I may need to switch things up a bit this week and try bilateral breathing.
This week I'm going to up my training and attempt to wake up in the morning to train, and then maybe have a second workout with Aaron in the evenings when he gets home from work. Team Simpson now consists of Me, Aaron, Dan and Michelle.

Right now, I'm completely exhausted and am going to be lazy for the rest of the night. Tomorrow is a swim day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment