Sunday, March 7, 2010

Well I attempted to run on Wednesday, when I finally arrived at the gym at 430pm. I wasn't really feeling it though. I was tired, and I felt like I was going to fall asleep on the treadmill (is that even possible??). Anyways, I ran a mile and then headed back home to take the day off from training.

Thursday, I decided to try again and ended up doing an interval workout on the treadmill for 4.5 miles. I felt great right after, but then a few hours later I was ready to crash!

Friday, I took another day off because I had a volleyball tournament on Saturday. My team ended up winning, which is awesome! Today, I'm going to try and get a quick run in because it is amazingly gorgeous outside. Then I'm heading up to Salem for the afternoon with my roomie!

Sorry that blog sucked. I feel like I've been a little lazy because I burned myself out with starting too fast. I will do better next time. :)

195 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment