Wednesday, April 21, 2010

150 days left!

Wow, it's been almost a week since I've blogged last. Let's see if I can remember what I did...

Thursday: Swim 1100m

Friday: Off

Saturday: Volleyball Tourney at MIT (fun of course, but no victory for Swagger)


Sunday: Migraine = In bed ALL day. Ugh.

Marathon Monday: Yoga with Heather, then ran 6 miles AND a core workout. Then went to check out the finish line of the Boston Marathon. It was AWESOME and such an inspiring experience! The most amazing part for me was watching the U.S. soldiers (Marines I think) in their full uniform with FULL packs on. They were exhausted by the end, but they finished and I was amazed! It made me want to run a marathon, but we will see how this 70.3 goes first...

Tuesday: 1000m swim

Wednesday: Morning yoga. Then after breakfast/dog walk, I ran up to the track, did the following workout:
- 30 V-sits
- 10 burpees
- 400m run
- 20 pushups
- 30 crunches
- 20 situp twists
- 400m run
- 40 prisoner squats
- 15 pushups
- 400m run
- 40 lunges
- 20 dips
- 400m run
- 15 burpees

Then ran home and did some arm stuff before getting ready to head to campus for a meeting. Headed back home now to walk the dogs and get a quick bike ride in before heading up the the North End for dinner at a friend's house. I seriously love my life -- especially on GORGEOUS days like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment