Monday, April 5, 2010

Productive Weekend

Good morning, world. Just did my morning yoga, and realized that I haven't blogged all weekend. I didn't get much sleep this weekend, but I did get a lot done and managed to get some training in. It was strange not having a volleyball tournament to play in yet surprising how much I accomplished instead of playing/sitting for 8 hours.

On Saturday afternoon, Heather and I walked up to campus and went for a swim. I only swam 800 meters, but I swam hard for each lap. I was working on my speed and cardiovascular endurance. It was frustrating because I was very winded after each lap, and exhausted from only getting 4 hours of sleep the night before. At least I did something though.

After we got home, we drove up to Salem to get Otis. (It's sooooo nice to have him back!!) Then we spent like 4 hours scrubbing and organizing the entire kitchen and went to bed. I didn't get to sleep in like I wanted to because Otis decided to wake me up at 5:45am to go outside. Then when I finally fell back asleep, he woke me up again at 6:30. Hopefully that was only a one time deal, because I was so exhausted yesterday!

I did, however, manage to go for a 5.5 mile run and then a short walk with the roomie and dogs. All in all, a pretty good Easter weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment